Erratum to: comparison of the three-dimensional organization of sperm and fibroblast genomes using the Hi-C approach
- Nariman Battulin†1, 2, 5,
- Veniamin S. Fishman†1, 2, 5,
- Alexander M. Mazur3, 5,
- Mikhail Pomaznoy1, 2,
- Anna A. Khabarova1, 5,
- Dmitry A. Afonnikov1, 2, 5,
- Egor B. Prokhortchouk3, 4, 5 and
- Oleg L. Serov1, 2, 5Email author
© Battulin et al. 2016
Received: 4 January 2016
Accepted: 4 January 2016
Published: 14 January 2016
The original article was published in Genome Biology 2015 16:77
In the sentence ‘This increase in P(s) values was compensated by a lower contact probability in a diapason of long-range interactions at 10^−7 to 10^−8 bp.’, the negative signs should be removed. That is, it is a lower probability of long-range interactions at 10^7 to 10^8 bp.
In the sentence ‘A detailed analysis showed that the probabilities of contacts in fibroblasts were less than those in sperm cells, when counting regions separated by less than 40 Mb; for loci separated by 50 to 150 Mb, sperm cells display more than two times higher contact probabilities compared with fibroblasts cells (Fig. 5b).’ it should say ‘more than those in sperm cells’.
- 3.There is an error in Fig. 6, panels b and c. In the original figure, the labeling of the rows and columns on the heatmaps got misaligned, such that row/column 6 was labeled 5, 11 was labeled 10, and so on. A corrected version of the figure is provided. So for instance, there is a strong contact between chromosomes 9 and 11, and not between 10 and 12 as it appeared on the earlier version. The legend of the figure is unchanged.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.